12.09.2008

Fox and family

I still have gazillions of photos to go through from yesterday's shoot (I don't think I've ever shot so much in one sitting) but just had to post some of my favorites so far. Here's Fox, a sweet baby with delicious cheeks, which he very graciously allowed me to nibble on. He'll celebrate his first birthday next week.

Fox really was unbelievably easy. If he ever verged on fussy, Mom, Dad (who was able to pop in from work for a few minutes), or older brother Preston just put an apple in his chubby hands and he was good to go. That apple got a lot of play during those couple of hours, picked up an immunity-boosting dose of dog hair, and appears in many of my photos.


Here you can see he's happily reaching for something. That would be the apple.

Just a couple more.



After Fox went down for his nap, I ended up whiling away the rest of the morning catching up. It was great to see you, Hope, and Happy Birthday, Fox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the proud aunt of those 2 boys and I am so impressed with your intimate snapshots. Beautiful!