9.23.2008

Saturday playdate

Saturday afternoon, I managed to combine business and pleasure--or at least business and parenting. :-)

I brought the kids (and the husband) to a shoot with Ezra's and Levi's friend Dylan, and all three boys played while I snapped away. Ezra did seem to have a knack for saying, "Hey Mommy..." every time I lifted my camera up to my face, but other than that, it went great. (And many thanks to my sweet husband for stepping in as Mr. Mom as needed.)

We met at a beautiful park in Montreat outside of Asheville, with creeks and all sorts of interesting playground equipment. The boys waded and splashed and dropped rocks in the water (who doesn't love that plunk! sound?), and they ran and jumped and climbed themselves silly.

Here's Dylan. He's got a head of gorgeous thick curls like his mom, and sparkly blue eyes like his dad.


And he really knows how to have fun.


Thanks, Marji! We'll do this again sometime soon.

No comments: